The NDSCoalition Learning Program™ states that:
“Students shall be considered for admission into the NDSCoalition Learning Program™ on a first-come, first-serve basis, and without regard to race, creed, color, gender, national origin, religion, or ancestry.”
Enrollment in the program is limited and spaces will be filled as defined in our Wait List/Enrollment Policy.
- If you would like to be added to our wait list you must complete a Letter of Intent (LOI) and fax, email, or mail it to the NDSCoalition LP™. You must also read & accept our Wait List/Enrollment Policy. Please see attached Policy, LOI & contact info below.
- Once offered a spot in the LP™, registration and payment MUST be received by specified deadline in order to guarantee a spot. If you fail to meet the requirements of this deadline your spot will be offered to the next family on the wait list.
- Each class will meet once a month from September through June for approximately 1.5 hours.
- Class schedules will be determined after registration closes.
- Tuition includes all instruction and materials with the exception of See and Learn Kits, which families enrolling in the LP Toddler or LP Pre-K classes may purchase from Down Syndrome Education USA or download online.
- All LOIsubmissions MUST be sent to one of the following LP™ contact options,
- (530) 885-0153 Fax
- LPInfo@NDSCoalition.org Email
- PO Box 725, Roseville, CA 95661